Hail Damage Repair
Hail Damage is a serious threat to your home! Hail damage worsens over time. Unseen or seemingly insignificant damage can become a nightmare 6 to 36 months down the road. A 1″ hailstone impacts your roof at around 60 MPH, fracturing the mat, displacing granules and leaving a bruise. Over time, as hot and cold extremes cause expansion and contraction, the bruise grows and worsens. The sun begins to eat a hole directly into the mat until eventually water penetrates into your home, creating the potential for widespread and expensive damage.
Insurance companies will fix seemingly minor hail damage!
Insurance companies understand hail damage only gets worse with time and are willing to repair it as soon as it occurs. Some insurance policies cover storm damage for up to one year from the date of the storm, some up to two years. If you (the homeowner) waits too long to file, your insurance company will deny the claim saying “Sorry, you should have called us when it happened.” Don’t delay, address your hail damage ASAP!
Detection is EASY with the right knowledge.
Most of your roof cannot be seen from the ground, but even a homeowner who climbs up a ladder to inspect their roof can overlook everything but the obvious severe (or aged) damage. New hail damage can be very subtle and typically only the trained eye knows what to look for.
You may qualify for a brand new roof!
For the mere cost of your deductible (often $500) your insurance company may very well replace your entire roof!
GOT HAIL DAMAGE?
- We Can Repair Your Home After The Storm!
- Storm Repairs Are Covered By Your Homeowners Policy!
- Schedule A Free Inspection Today!
- We specialize in finding and fixing hail damage to ALL roof types – not just shingles!
Kris Konstruction Restoration Process:
- Perform an initial site inspection to confirm hail damage
- If hail damage is detected the homeowner will initiate a claim with their homeowners insurance company
- A Kris Konstruction general contractor representative will be present at the insurance claims adjuster property inspection
- If the claim is “Approved” by the insurance company, Kris Konstruction will perform all work detailed in the estimate
- All homeowners are responsible to pay their deductible by order of state law
- We offer a full Lifetime Labor Warranty on all home repairs
Risks of Ignoring Potential Hail Damage:
- Roof leaks 1-3 years after initial impact you will have to pay for the repairs
- Damage will be detected by appraisers & inspectors at resale and deducted off your sale price.
- Your home will decrease in value by not having the proper repairs.
Don’t take the risk!
CALL 410-592-3935 TODAY AND SCHEDULE YOUR FREE INSPECTION!